Sunday 19 October 2014

Reflective Analysis On My Film

Reflective Analysis On My Film

My intention was to create a short horror/thriller clip of a film about 3 to 4 minutes long. I wanted to make the audience feel scared after they have watched the film.

My target audience is 14-20 year olds. I would certify my film at a 12A because I feel that it would scare young children without the parents because of the horrific nature of the film. I would not certify the film as a 15 because it is not that horrific like the horror films 'Saw' and those kinds of films because it does not show any violence within the film it is just your inference, but the film is quite horrific with the storyline.

The conventions of the horror that I included into my film clip is the tense music that is a convention of a horror film because they overly use the music to build up the tension of the action that is about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment